REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as for instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Damages and issues
You can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time( 45 days not including 2-5 day processing) you can request a refund or a reshipment.
- If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment (within 15 days of receiving the incorrect item)
We do not issue the refund if:
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of wedressbrides.com (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of https://wedressbrides.com.
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and take corrective action.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.